Clint Maul, Stolen Sheep, Cinnamon Band at the Listening RoomAugust 17, 2011
If you weren’t at last night’s Listening Room, then you missed all of the following:
- Clint Maul changing his lyrics to be G-rated on the fly (thanks to the children in the front row)
- Antonia’s amazing homemade snickerdoodles.
- Stolen Sheep playing their fuzzy, pop rock that captured everyone in the audience. They also played brand new material.
- “BANTER!” between the members of the Cinnamon Band between songs (acoustic this time around).
- A large crowd that stayed until the end.
- The lights NOT falling down for once.
- Plenty more, but you had to have been there.
Clint Maul – Now You Know
Stolen Sheep – Nod+Lean
The Cinnamon Band – Buena Vista